Floor Function in ColdFusion is Int
Those of you coming from programming languages that have a
floor function, may be hard pressed to find it in ColdFusion - that's because it's called
Int function will take in a floating point number chop off the decimal part, leaving you with just the integer part.
#Int(5.2)# = 5 #Int(2.9)# = 2
- ColdFusion ListFind Example - March 31, 2009
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides