New Icons for Adobe's Next Product Line
Adobe's new lineup of icons for the upcoming products including ColdFusion 8 (Scorpio), Adobe Photoshop CS3, etc. have been made public by John Nack, and they are generated quite a bit of reaction both good and bad.
Here's the new icon for ColdFusion 8. I could get used to it, but I think the current CF logo inside the gradient box would have looked better (like they did for flash).
- The new Adobe icons and branding - includes an interview with Ryan Hicks Sr. Experience Designer at Adobe, the designer that created the icons.
- What A Mess
- I love you Adobe, but those icons suck
- The icon wheel annotated with product names
What do you think?
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com - September 12, 2011
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today - March 8, 2011
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin