Microsoft Selling $200 for $5
Just in case you have missed it Microsoft is giving you $200 when you signup and spend $5 on Microsoft AdCenter.
There is some fine print to be aware of. The $200 credit is only good for 90 days, valid in the US only, and you must sign up by Jan 15 07.
Microsoft is probably making quite a few bucks on this, but I'm sure it has really been a sour grapes for any of their big customers.
What Microsoft did was basically cause all of their ad prices to skyrocket for the holiday season. I'm sure they are making much more than they are giving away, because big advertisers are now competing with the small guys and their monopoly money.
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML