Amazon CTO on Security
Credit card information should be kept in a physical secure location separate from your other servers with armed guards in front of it (I am not kidding)...
I won't tell you exactly how we implement our schemes but to get to Amazon customer credit cards you will need a small army of Marines. Although recently we have been discussing to place physical and electronic booby-traps such that the servers will self-destruct when compromised, to deal with such full physically attack ...
Amazon's CTO Werner Vogels in his blog entry You Guard it With Your Life.
It is good to see that Amazon takes security seriously!
- Turn off autocomplete for credit card input - October 7, 2005
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides