CFDocs.org back up and running
Several people have emailed to tell me that cfdocs.org was down. I have moved it to a different server, and it is now back up and running.
If it's still not working for you give the DNS some time to propagate.
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs - March 11, 2004
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs - October 16, 2015
It's still down, pete.
and I can't get to it today - is it too busy or just still down?
Super excited to see more of this kind of stuff onilne.
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5