My friend Tim Fanelli has built his own blogging software called Blosxonomy. It's written in Ruby, and is based on the python blogging software pyBlosxom (same schema, so no import is necessary). Tim is big on the power of tags these days, and wanted to write some blogging software that could really take advantage of them.
Blosxonomy is a very lightweight Blosxom like blogging system written in Ruby, and designed around four core ities: simplic-ity, taggabil-ity, extensibil-ity and compatibil-ity.
- Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers - September 1, 2005
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML