My friend Tim Fanelli has built his own blogging software called Blosxonomy. It's written in Ruby, and is based on the python blogging software pyBlosxom (same schema, so no import is necessary). Tim is big on the power of tags these days, and wanted to write some blogging software that could really take advantage of them.
Blosxonomy is a very lightweight Blosxom like blogging system written in Ruby, and designed around four core ities: simplic-ity, taggabil-ity, extensibil-ity and compatibil-ity.
- Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers - September 1, 2005
- Upload Files Directly to Amazon S3 using ColdFusion
- Minor JavaDocs.org Update
- nginx Directive rewrite is not terminated
- Using Mozilla's Certificate Authority List for Java SSL
- SessionRotate solution for JEE Sessions
- False TemplateNotFoundException ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion defaults avoid flawed Random Number Generator
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL