Compiling the CFMX Apache Module from source code
I put up a howto on cfdev for installing the ColdFusion MX Apache module from source on linux, as well as a howto for installing Apache 2.0.46 from source, and a howto get php working on Apache2. To compile the apache module you need to install Apache from source, the RPM installation I had didn't include the
apxs tool which compiles the module.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides