GetTempDirectory() returns a different path in MX
I noticed today that
GetTempDirectory() returns a different path than it did in CF5 and prior versions. In CFMX it returns
I'm not quite sure why this is, because the java System property
java.io.tmpdir = C:\WINNT\TEMP\ on my machine. I would have thought they would use that value as CF5 does.
Anyways I thought it should be pointed out since it is not in the release notes. I'm not going to report it as a bug, because I don't think it makes much difference what directory
GetTempDirectory() returns as long as its a temp dir.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides