Critics skeptical of Fusion in a Jar
July 27, 2005
An EE Times Article about two Purdue researchers attempting to create Cold Fusion:
But hard-headed physicists have grown wary of "fusion in a jar" experiments.
Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this?
The Purdue researchers also appear to have a scalable implementation:
The Purdue team began its work independently two years ago. "Sonofusion is thermonuclear fusion and is scalable,"
Trackback Address: 422/89E8F533869C7E7185BB23A75B31AFD0
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin