Critics skeptical of Fusion in a Jar
July 27, 2005
An EE Times Article about two Purdue researchers attempting to create Cold Fusion:
But hard-headed physicists have grown wary of "fusion in a jar" experiments.
Don't they know that Macromedia has already done this?
The Purdue researchers also appear to have a scalable implementation:
The Purdue team began its work independently two years ago. "Sonofusion is thermonuclear fusion and is scalable,"
Trackback Address: 422/89E8F533869C7E7185BB23A75B31AFD0
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides