FeedBurner Awareness API
FeedBurner is introducing their Feed Awareness API. If you have a free account with FeedBurner you can get your feed circulation (number of subscribers), and number of hits on your feed using their REST api.
If you have a pro account you can get item, and resyndication data from the API.
I am wondering why FeedBurner doesn't have a ping API yet? So you can tell them that your feed has updated.
FeedBurner will host your RSS feed for you and provide lots of value added services, such as stats, ads, splicing links or photos, etc.
- Finding Feed subscribers from the User Agent - July 25, 2005
- Guestimating blog feed readers - June 17, 2005
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5