I have owned the domain cfmx.org for a while now, and I have had a lot of ideas for what I can do with it. But I wanted to start using it, so I whipped up a ColdFusion only aggregator portal a few weeks ago. It takes coldfusion blog postings from MXNA, a searchbox for coldfusion documentation links from del.icio.us, current threads on cf-talk, and fusion authority alerts, and puts them all on one page.
How is this different from MXNA, and the Goog? Well for starters it only shows ColdFusion bloggers, and second the sidebar also has some useful stuff for cf developers.
Let me know if you know of other content sources that I should include, or if you have any suggestions for the site. Thanks.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides