CFML Language History
Macromedia's web site is going to be busy today, lots of new stuff on there today. They released a CFML Language history document, that details the changes since CF 4.01. That is handy for me because I usually have to write CFML code that runs on multiple versions. I'm sure many consultants, and free lancers work with several different servers as well. Hopefully this will be integrated into the live docs soon.
Dan G. Switzer, II pointed this out on the cfguru list, thanks!
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides