Prediction Market for high-tech products, concepts, and trends
Yahoo! Research labs has something they call the Tech Buzz Game, it's a make believe stock market for technology trends.
You can create an account for free, and they give you $10,000 fake dollars to invest in your favorite technologies, such as ColdFusion, Flex, Flash, Java, Tiger, etc (those are some of the things that I picked).
I bet this game ends up being a fairly accurate buzz predictor/indicator...
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides