Bug Report hooks for FindBugs and Subversion
I just published an article called: Using Subversion build hooks to send a findbugs report email. It shows how to use FindBugs (a java application that finds bugs in java code) and Subversion to create a subversion hook to send a bug report via email, and generate a bug report HTML web page on the web server.
Please post any comments about the article in this entry.
- Using Subversion Hooks to send out build emails - February 23, 2005
- Subversion commit message validator pre-commit hook - May 31, 2005
- Top 10 Things I like about subversion - February 22, 2005
- Subversion Better than CVS? - March 4, 2004
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides