Macromedia Flex Hosting?
I was wondering why there aren't any hosting providers that offer Macromedia Flex hosting (or should I say Adobe Flex hosting). It turns out that it is against the Flex EULA:
The Macromedia Flex End User License Agreement (EULA) does not currently allow organizations to host licenses on behalf of a third party. Via the Flex FAQ.
Shared Flex hosting accounts would be a great way to get small shops into Flex. Are hosting companies not interested? Is Macromedia being too greedy with Flex?
- Macromedia Example Applications - June 16, 2005
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Laszlo Vs Flex - October 6, 2004
- Spaccanapoli The World Blog
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides