Save your self some typing
If you want to save yourself some typing, note that
cf_sql_varchar is the default value for the
cfsqltype attribute in the
So you can omit the
cfsqltype attribute, if your type is
cf_sql_varchar at the expense of some readability.
I probably would not mention this if
cfqueryparam was not so verbose. Why not
type="varchar" what's with all the cfsql/cf_sql_?
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides