Resetting your page output
I just figured out a simple way of resetting the output stream in a coldfusion template using the JspWriter obtained from the PageContext:
You won't see any content above the line below. <cfset GetPageContext().getOut().clearBuffer()> But you will see this content down here.
Did you know you could also do: <cfcontent reset="true"/>
Even easier, thanks Paul!
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides