Use Case Articles
Use Cases are one of the first steps of the design phase in software engineering. They are really simple diagrams you can easily make - they are easy enough to understand and create that you can show them to your customer, or boss. Use cases are also part of UML.
- Engineering CSS - March 25, 2005
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides