ColdFusion 7 Tags and Functions added to cfdocs.org
I have added support for new functions and tags in ColdFusion MX 7.0 to the cfdocs.org site, as well as multiple version support. So now if you want cfdocs.org to return docs for a specific ColdFusion version, you can either set the version cookie (on the front page), or by adding it to the url before your search, eg: cfdocs.org/5/cfquery will return the ColdFusion 5.0 docs for cfquery.
By the way, incase you didn't know CFEclipse uses cfdocs.org for its documentation. You can highlight a tag or function name, and click the ? help button to get the documentation. So you can use the new version cookie in CFE as well.
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs - October 16, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- CFDocs.org back up and running - April 21, 2006
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs - March 11, 2004
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5