Welcome to my new blog.
I've just started notifying people of my new blog address today (petefreitag.com). I have setup two RSS feeds, the first petefreitag.com/rss/ has all categories, and the second feed petefreitag.com/rss/web/ will only have topics that web developers will care about. I don't think there will be too many OT entries, but this way you can opt out if you want.
The software that powers by blog is written in ColdFusion, and I decided to write it myself. I'm not sure what I'll do with the code yet, chances are it will be in the public domain soon enough. I'd like to add a few more features, and improve the admin interface before releasing it.
You might also want to check out my new web developer book shelf page.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides