While reading java.blogs I found a site (http://www.rovol.com/ I'm not going to link to it) that looked very familiar. The site is an obvious ripoff of Macromedia.com. They even went so far as to rotate the Macromedia logo sideways to use as a bullet. On sub pages the Macromedia logo is upside down at the bottom of the page.
What gets me is that the guy has links to art projects, so he probably has some ability to create a somewhat original design.
There is a web site that features ripoffs at: pirated-sites.com.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides