SSH for Windows
I was recently pointed to an OpenSSH installer for Windows. This includes both the clients (ssh, scp) and a server (ssh shell server, and scp/sftp server). It also adds the clients to your path for you so you can use them from the command line. Unfortunitly for your servers, Windows 2003 is not supported yet, but they are working on it. Are you still using unsecure FTP?
There are some other ssh clients for windows including putty, Tectia, and you can always install cygwin. These solutions also have scp/sftp clients. I have found FileZilla to be a good scp/sftp client.
I have to say however, I have never been totally happy working with ssh on windows. I can't really put my finger on it, but nothing seams to work quite right.
- Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilities of 2005 - November 23, 2005
- Unix Utils for Windows - November 9, 2004
- xcopy - Handy tool on windows - December 9, 2003
- FTP Scripts on windows - January 31, 2003
- Uptime for Windows 2000, 2003, XP and NT - October 13, 2002
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML