When I came into work today a coworker informed me that Mozilla Firefox had changed its name again, pointing to the title of Firefox window. It turns out he was just playing a joke on me, and had installed the FireSomething extension on my computer.
The extension changes the name of FireFox every time you open a new window, its always coming up with funny names like Spacehorse, Firepanda, Mooncow, Supervulture, etc.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides