SCO runs ColdFusion
SCO's investor relations site is running ColdFusion: http://ir.sco.com/index.cfm.
They are clients of http://www.shareholder.com (who mainly uses CF)
interesting. if you poke around thier site you will also find they're using php on apache and jsp on oracle http server. a company who practically declared open source as unamerican running their site with php and apache? i found the evidence in the response header of some of their pages. they do a great job of avoiding any filenames with a .php in their urls which end in / From their home page: Response Headers - http://sco.com/ Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:28:16 GMT Server: Apache X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.2 Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides